Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Spirit

I’m freaking out a little bit about the holidays. It’s not the knitting, it’s an in-trade quilting gig. I’ll get it done. I just need to buckle down.

In other news, I’m knitting a pair of gift Knucks.

1215knucksA.jpg
Pardon the crappy indoor photo. It was a busy day today.

The replacement scarf is finished and in the hands of the USPS with its cohorts.

The tree is decorated and I got a wreath I really liked today (no picture. It went up after dark.) But here’s the tree!

Tree2010.jpg

And here’s a picture of one of my favorite ornaments. Way back when we first moved to Pittsburgh, I blogged about our scantily clad Christmas tree (we were low on ornaments. We've been picking up ones we really like slowly, as we find them). A dear friend from my Bruin Softball days took it upon herself to purchase a UCLA tree ornament and send it to us. Makes me smile when I think of all the friends I made during my eight years in Bruin-land.

UCLAornament.jpg

That’s about it from here. I’ll try to keep the finished scarf blogging going. I have two more to show you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice tree! That Bruin snowman is so adorable!

turtlegirl76 said...

Aw what a cute ornament! And YAY KNUCKS!