Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Buckling Down

There’s some holiday stuff I’ve been busily crafting away, but can’t show you. You’ll get over it. Meanwhile, here’s what else I’ve been working on.

I’m totally addicted to my crochet project. I think someone may have to hide it from me until I’m finished with my deadline/Christmas crafting.

1124gocats.jpg

Love it. Must step away from the crochet.

In other news, I’ve been knitting away on my owls.

1124owls.jpg

I started sewing features onto the owls last night, only to discover that the instructions for the owl feet had confused me. And I like the look in the picture much better than the look of the goofy-looking feet I’d created. So I may be re-knitting some owl feet. Grr.

But the good news? That’ll go quickly and I am already planning a really fun FO-to shoot in my head.

And finally, I think the towel-in-progress on the loom will polish off this warp. Hooray! Then I can move along to the commission weaving that should be pretty quick.

1124towels.jpg

I have a great finished project to show you. Hopefully I can get that post written tonight to post tomorrow, but just in case I don’t manage to do that, Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for reading my blog!

2 comments:

Sairy said...

Love that teal towel you have on the loom!

and those owls are just super cute - can't wait to see the FO.

Jenn said...

wow! So productive! I look forward to seeing the owls. And everything else!