Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Well, hello there! I am not dead, and I did get back from California without incident. But I brought a nasty cold home with me, and it has set me back. Ugh.

Not all that much has changed, though. I’m still chugging along on my Wiggle Wrap. Even when I haven’t been blogging, I’ve still been taking WiP Wednesday pictures. Scintillating stuff here …

When I got home from California, it looked like this:

0229ww.jpg


And a week after that, I did a little knitting here and there between coughing, and it looked like this:

0307ww.jpg


And I’ve done another chunk in the last week, so this morning it looked like this:

0317ww.jpg


Like I said, exciting stuff. I’m still enjoying it, though. Hoping to keep chugging along while it’s fun. Hopefully it won’t turn into a slog any time soon.

I have more pictures from my trip to share. Here’s hoping I can get my act together the rest of this week!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You have almost a full rainbow!

Donna Lee said...

It looks like it belongs in a Dr Seuss book! What a joyful knit.