Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Yeah, I’m late once again. The Hubster has been home sick for two days and my schedule is totally shot to pieces. Sorry. So there’s been sock knitting.

0425ib.jpg

What? That’s less of a sock than you saw last week? Oh, well I finished the first one!
0425ib2.jpg

Love the first sock. Looking forward to having a pair. So last Friday, I reached my breaking point. I couldn’t stand having my loom completely empty. So I did something about it.

0425warp.jpg

This will be a twill sampler table runner that is a LONG overdue gift for a friend. And it isn’t warped yet, but the process has started, so YAY! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m having a massive allergy attack AND I have a ginormous book I’m working on reading. It’s time to turn a few pages then try to sleep my sinuses clear. (yeah, I know. It’s a pipe dream.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Can I just say that I love that your sock bag has socks on it? Very fitting.

Donna Lee said...

This has been a bad week for allergies. Last week, I could hardly lift my head for all the snot!

I love the blue sock. And you just keep posting photos of how much work it is to warp a loom. It keeps me from wanting another fiber hobby.