Wednesday, May 02, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Another week, another sock photo. Slow progress this week since the Hubster was nice enough to share the cold her brought home next week. I need to keep resting up so I’m ready for Maryland this weekend. Oh, yeah. The sock!


0502ib.jpg

Two more repeats and I’m ready for the heel flap. Huzzah! And now, I need a nap if I’m going to manage to go to knit night long enough to hear about a friend’s trip to Sock Camp. So excited for her, and I can’t wait to hear all about it!

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

I'm trying to interest one of my daughters into going to MD on Saturday. My husband wants to go but his interest is in what lies underneath the wool. He wants to bring a cooler and some ice so he can buy lamb. It makes me feel slightly like a cannibal.