Thursday, September 14, 2006

Well-Traveled?

I'm planning to do a "real" post later today. Really. Just need to take a pair of knitting update photos when I get home, then I'll post away.

Meanwhile, I found a quilting blog today and they had this fun map of States You Have Visited, so I surfed on over and started clicking away. I skipped states like Utah and Wyoming where I have quite literally driven through the length (or width) of the state but never stopped to do any sight-seeing. Airport stays also don't count. Otherwise, I've actually spent time in each of these states, even if all I saw was the inside of a gym.

I think that's a much better standard than what my wrestling coaches were doing at Minnesota many years ago: Joe's goal in life was to purchase (and consume) a Mountain Dew in every state. :)

Here ya go!



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

No comments: