Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A New Look

Yep. I changed my Blogger template. I decided the old one was too dark. I "auditioned" several other templates and while there were others I liked, this was decidedly my favorite. Hope you like it.

I'm in a mild state of panic today. I feel like I'm letting things fall through the cracks and it's really starting to bug me. This is my mini-mental health break before I dive in to the "full speed" portion of my work day which includes arranging some interviews and getting in my workout.

The other thing that's going on is that my parents are moving today and tomorrow. They bought the house in March, I was born in May and they have never moved. Until today. I know it's just a building, but it's home. Today, the furniture that won't fit in the new house (they are moving about 1.5 miles away, into a condo) is being moved into my brother's basement in a neighboring suburb. If the hubster and I can ever manage to move back to the Pittsburgh area, we'll take possession of that stuff. The rest is moving over to the condo tomorrow.

This move is without question the right thing for my parents to do. I'm happy for them. But I'm a little sad that when I go home for Christmas, it won't be to that house. It'll be weird, ya know?

OK. Off to kick my day in to high gear and probably have an argument with my least favorite co-worker. Wish me luck! (no new knitting or quilting content, although I'm hoping that I can finish my first official pair of socks tonight. Woo-Hoo!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new lighter brighter look.