Sunday, June 29, 2008

So Far, So Good

Sorry I’ve been so quiet. It’s been a good couple of days at the Lake. Of course, I’m currently starting on a wicked headache, so this is gonna be quick so I can go to bed and (hopefully) sleep it off.

I’ve been doing a decent chunk of knitting. Finished the first Summer of Socks pair, so finished object post to come in the next few days. You guys are gonna get SO sick of socks. Sorry!

Since I did that first SOS pair on DPNs, I got to use my really cool Knitting Notions sock keeper that RT got for me back in February.


It’s really great. A perfect tool, actually! I will most certainly use it again.

I’ve been doing a little work and reading about one smut book per day. Typical Lake.

Oh, and I’ve been doing dishcloths too. Don’t know why. Like I said. I had an itch and this is scratching it.

We had a “better than I would have thought” sunset yesterday


We had a big storm around dinnertime and then it cleared more than I would have thought. The above is what we got.

A similar thing happened tonight


Best sunset of the year to this point. Bonus!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I’m kind of fired up that I have another full week up here before I have to go home.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

At least you know I won't get sick of socks!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I'm coming to the lake. Hope your headache went away. I can't knit socks as fast as you. And share the smut books, wouldja? ;)

turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh such pretty sunsets!

Anonymous said...

Great sock keeper. I like buying stuff from Knitting Notions too. I'll definitely have to look into that. My blog has also been all about the socks lately! I've been trying to break it up with different things, but, socks are getting in the way! Thanks for sharing your adventures. I'm missing the water lately.

Daniele aka mscreate.typepad.com

Jess said...

Wow, those pictures are so awesome! I would totally get them made bigger, framed, and hung up on a wall in my home. :) I am cool with lots of socks. Keep the socks coming!