Thursday, March 25, 2010

WiP ... Thursday?

Hi there! I’ve been busy working a sporting event four of the last five days and haven’t been thinking about feeding the blog. So here’s a little WiP Wednedsay, a day late and a dollar short!

I finished my Shawl That Jazz, and will hopefully get a FO-to shoot with it soon. So what has been on the needles?

0325pavillion.jpg


It’s the first sleeve from Pavillion, a V-neck cabled pullover from Rowan Classic Reminiscence. That’s a great book, by the way. There are at least three sweaters in there I’d be interested in knitting!

I started with a sleeve because it’s awfully tough to measure an in-pattern swatch. And if I have a problem, I’d rather rip out a sleeve than the back of a sweater. Fortunately, it’s looking good so far and Hey! When I get the torso of the sweater finished, the sleeves will already be done!

Loving it so far. And you can look forward to seeing this on many WiP Wednesdays to come!

4 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Love the color! That's going to be a great sweater!

Zonda said...

Ooh very nice! I agree, less painful ripping a sleeve :)

Donna Lee said...

That looks like it will be a very classic sweater.

Sarah said...

Good looking sleeve! And can I just say for the record that I hate when gauge is given in pattern?