Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WiP Wednesday

One new project this week. I needed a plain pair of socks to keep me entertained while working a fundraiser golf tournament on Monday. I’m on a Zen Yarn Garden kick, so here’s some Musique from the Art Walk club. Subscriptions are currently open, and it’s a month-to-month club, so there’s no big outlay of cash or long subscription.

0721musique.jpg

In other news, I’m Baby Surprising along. I need to do a little knitting tonight at Hurricane Knitters to be ready for the third and final class tomorrow, but that shouldn’t be a problem.

0721bsj.jpg

And, in other news, the fronts of my Celtic Cabled Slipover are finished. I’m not going to run out of yarn (something I was worried about, which was one of the reasons I didn’t lengthen the vest before splitting for the neck and back/front). I’ll do a full detail of this pattern when it’s done. I think it’s going to fit just fine, but there are a few things I’m still puzzling over as to how the finished project is going to come together. Rest assured you’ll see/hear all about it when it’s time for the FO-to shoot.

0721ccs.jpg

Still crushing my to-do list. I’ll try to write a little bit of that tomorrow. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I like that sock color but don't remember it. I love the art walk club, I trust Roxanne to send me something gorgeous each month and she never disappoints.

Sarah said...

Love the colorway of that new sock!