Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ponder Dusk

I’ve been trying to be very selective on my sock yarn purchases. Really! But when the October shipment of the Dream in Color Dream Club appeared at the store, there was no way I could pass this one up.

OctDream.jpg

It’s part of Dream in Color’s new base yarn, Smooshy with Cashmere and the colorway is called Ponder Dusk. It really just feels divine. And the purple? Well, it’s so rich and has so many tones that it was just plain impossible to leave behind.

OctDream2.jpg

I managed to get another skein in this base with my Anniversary kit from The Loopy Ewe, so I’m pondering making another Daybreak shawl with that skein and this one. We’ll see if that’s actually what I do. If you have suggestions, fire away! Meanwhile? I’m just going to enjoy petting this skein every so often. Yum.

OctDream3.jpg

2 comments:

Zonda said...

Gorgeous! I had to double look as methinks you are liking the purples ;)

Sarah said...

Smooshy with cashmere? I really did not need to know about that.