Thursday, March 28, 2013

WiP Thursday

As usual these days, I’m a day late and a dollar short.

There hasn’t been a ton of free time, but here’s where it has gone:

0327la.jpg

My Love Actually cowl is marching right along. Got about four rows into the third set of hearts. I’m so ready for this to be finished!

0327davis.jpg

I got my doubleweave blanket sleyed into the reed. Next step is threading heddles. If I’m lucky, I’ll get that done on Sunday.

And, because that cowl is starting to make me twitch, I’ve swatched for my Dublin Tee. Oops.

DublinSwatch.jpg

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't imagine how much time it must take to get the loom ready with all those strands! I know it's faster once you start weaving, but I'd rather cast on several hundred stitches, I think!

Love how the cowl is knitting up. I wonder if my two partial skeins of Tosh DK would be enough for one?