Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WiP Wednesday: Sweaterville

So I really haven’t touched my Musique socks since last week. I could have knit while the Hubster drove home from the Lake on Sunday but, well, I kinda slept the whole way.

Anyway, the sweater has been getting the bulk of my knitting time. The good news is that it’s moving right along!

0811mondopulli.jpg
Hey! It finally looks like a sweater! Hooray!

I’m on the 5th skein of yarn of 16 available, so I’m confident I’ll have plenty to make the torso as long as I want and have sleeves of an appropriate length. Good times!

The socks are going to Cleveland with me tonight, so we’ll see if I actually do any knitting. Yay, fun road trips!

2 comments:

Zonda said...

Looking good! Glad I'll have your brain to pick when I start mine.

turtlegirl76 said...

The sweater is shaping up nicely! And yay for plenty of yarn!