Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Halfway Mark

Today is the mythical halfway point of my softball season. I say mythical simply because today is the last game before a 12-day break for winter quarter final exams. It's my very favorite time of the year.

I have this weekend totally off. I'll go to the Glendale Quilt Show on Friday and possibly Sat. or Sun. I'll go quilting on Friday night. I'll watch lots of college basketball.

I won't spend a whole lot of time in my office and the only traveling I'll be doing is for personal enjoyment. I'll knit. I'll quilt. Maybe I'll even manage to machine embroider something. Woo-Hoo! :)


Here's the Koigu I bought at Wildfiber last week. Ain't it nifty?


I think it's going to turn into the Wendy Knits generic toe-up sock pattern.

And, to prove that I really am doing some knitting ...


Roaming Tigger thought that my sock looked like a really cool hat. So he tried it on.

Just about time for first pitch. Catch you soon!

No comments: