Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Six More Sleeps

Until I'm home. Can't wait. I leave for Panama City tomorrow morning, 8 am sharp.

I just worked a 12-hour day. Literally. But I got most of what I need to get done, done. But boy, am I ever exhausted.

The bad part is that I let the Tired win earlier today. I really hate it when that happens.

Oh well. It's over now. I'm off to get some grub and go back to my boss's house while everyone who lives there is at a game. Me? A little knitting on Ocean Toes, a little repacking/organizing of my stuff, and bed.


That's the pic I wanted to post yesterday. I went out and bought at 1GB card/reader combo at Wally World. We all know that this means I will find the original reader tonight, right?

3 comments:

floribunda said...

oh, I know just how you feel! even if the hotel/whatever bed is as comfy as can be, it's still not YOUR OWN BED! hang in there...

Sarah said...

Six more, woohoo! Almost there! We will be holding our knitting needles up in salute to you tonight!

Anonymous said...

awww, RT looks so cute!! I know you're ready to come home. We're ready for you to be back to knitting!