Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm Back

HolidaySnow.jpg

After my quick succession of finished project posts back in October (yikes!), I ran into a confluence of issues that basically stopped my blogging cold:

• The LYS where I worked started a liquidation sales, and one of the first things to go were the mannequins. That made it tough to get finished project photos of my remaining finished projects.

• For pretty much all of October and Novemeber, I was at a full-sprint. Not enough time to sleep, let alone enough time to photo-edit or blog.

 • Photo editing takes time. I didn’t have any to spare.

But, today is a snow day, and I’m going to do a bunch of photo editing and prepping blog posts. I have had all kinds of adventures, so hopefully I’ll have plenty of stuff to show you over the next few weeks.

12_29snow.jpg

And then, my Dad and Aunt Suzie can quit asking when I’m going to start blogging again.

No comments: