Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Water Torture

Remember the great soggy mess from last week? Well, Houston, we still have a problem.


And then, it continues to drip


A mailbox popsicle!

Work sucks. I never managed to take WiP Wednesday photos and I didn’t even think of it until right now. Three straight 12+ hour days and I still have a crapload of writing to do. And want to slit my wrists. But, I quit at 8 pm tonight because my brain turned off. I have to knit now, or I won’t be sane tomorrow.

Oh, and for those of you who were admiring my Ultimate Shovel? It's a 3'x4' piece of plywood. Check the scrap pile at your local lumber supply place. Highly recommended. Buh-bye!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that work has been such a pain. Hope it lets up soon!

Jess said...

I hope work gets better for you. If you slit your wrists, you most certainly wouldn't be able to knit for quite some time, and we can't have that. :)

Anonymous said...

No wrist slitting allowed!! I will hit you with pointy sticks instead!! ;)