Wednesday, December 07, 2011

WiP Wednesday

So McHenry is finished, and I’ve moved on to the next bit of Christmas knitting.

I needed something for my niece, and I figured it was about time that I tried something from one of the more prolific toy-designers. Rebecca Danger!

Meet Jerry, the Musical Monkey.

1207monkey.jpg

I started Jerry’s torso during the Steelers game on Sunday. Arms were finished by bedtime on Monday, I did two ears and a leg last night. All that’s left is a second leg, tail, mouth and assembly.

I love toy knitting. It goes so quickly and the results are SO cute!

Once Jerry is ready for gifting, I’m feeling the urge to clear the little projects that have been living in the bottom of my knitting bag for far too long. Of course, I also have a bunch of non-knitting stuff that needs to get finished before Christmas. So we’ll see what I have to share next week, OK?

No comments: