Wednesday, December 01, 2010

WiP Wednesday: Random Edition

There’s been some weaving, but I’m between commission scarfs at the moment. I’m also a bit limited in mobility today. Did you know that some couches have six legs instead of four? With a hidden front-center leg lurking behind the skirt? Yeah, I didn’t either. Until I kicked the crap out of one last night. Ouch.

Meanwhile, the Musique socks are getting good “waiting time” knitting.

1201musique.jpg

And I cast on another Christmas present. This one for my sister in law. It’s an Everlasting Bagstopper since she has admired mine. Here’s hoping she likes it! I know it’ll go quickly.

1201bagstopper.jpg

In other news, as much as I hate LeafWars and fought the (hopefully) last battle of the year on Monday, with the weather yesterday and today, I’m glad I took the time then. Looky what I woke up to this morning!

1201snow.jpg

With all the rain yesterday, Santa and the tree lights shorted out twice last night (the rain popped the safety switch on the outlet). With the switch to snow, here’s hoping they behave properly from here on out. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I finished my musique socks for one of my daughters as a gift. And now I'm looking forward to the December yarn which has purple in it (I'm developing a real fondness for purple).

Sarah said...

I thought it was kind of funny how it was pouring on the last day of November and then as soon as the calendar switched over to December, Poof! Snow!