Wednesday, February 08, 2012

WiP Wednesday

After I finished my Koolhaas Hat, I needed something new on the needles. There’s a sweater I started back in my SoCal days and frogged for various reasons. The urge to re-start was strong on Saturday, but I couldn’t find the pattern, so that was put on hold.

So what did I pick up?

Back at TNNA in June, they have this cool open market thing at the very start that is cash-and-carry. Lots of vendors use it to launch their newest shiniest things. One of the things my LYS picked up was a kit for the Wiggle Wrap with Kauni yarns. I started it Sunday and it was my Super Bowl knitting

0208WW.jpg

Yeah, it’s a little muddy right now, but I believe in the power of Kauni. I’m sure it’ll get bright and awesome very soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a good start!