Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weekend at the Coast

The Hubster and I spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo. The spark for the trip was that my softball team resumed its schedule with a doubleheader up there on Sunday at Cal Poly, but the bonus was that we were able to stay with friends. And their golden retriever, Kalie!


Ain't she cute? She's nine months and quite well behaved, although there are definitely chunks of "puppy" that come through.

If I could figure out how to fix puppy red-eye without spending a big chunk of time on it, she wouldn't look like Exorcist Dog, but you get the idea. :)


Here is the hubster and I at Pismo Beach. Unfortunately, the free day we had happened to be the overcast day of the weekend. Oh well!

No pics, but I finished the back of the brown cable sweater and have cast on with the vareigated alpaca for my v-neck. I'll try to get some pics in the next few days, between LOTS of softball. *sigh*

The grind isn't so bad when you're in the middle of it, but when you're staring the start of it in the face, that's when it pretty much just sucks.

No comments: