Thursday, July 02, 2009

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Hey! WiP Wednesday on Thursday!

Not much exciting going on here. I have accepted delivery of my shiny new Rav-4 (love it!!) but don’t have any pictures yet since it’s been raining.

I’ve been doing just a little knitting. My Everlasting Bagstopper is flying along. Not surprising since it’s a pretty simple knit

Bagstopper0701.jpg


Not bad, considering I cast on Sunday night! It’s going to be one of the three Knit-a-Longs at Bloomin Yarns, starting next week. Store employees should get a head start, you know!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for your new car! :)

Bezzie said...

ARen't those bags the funnest? Mindless with a dash of interest.

Donna Lee said...

We have a 99 Rav that's going strong. I love it. Good luck with your new one!