Thursday, February 08, 2007

Speed Posting

I have about 10 minutes before I have to pack up and walk out the door to start the first road trip of the 2007 season. I'm excited, and looking forward to a good night's sleep.

Why sleep? Because I've skimped the last two nights. Tuesday night, a college friend of mine was in town and once he got settled at the Hilton near the airport, he gave me a call and I zipped up there for a beer.


Jamie and I worked on our college newspaper together and he currently lives in DC. This means we don't see each other very often, but he's a great guy. He and a friend made a pilgrimage to LA to see The Price is Right before Bob Barker retires. Keep your eyes peeled for that prematurely gray head in the early portions of March. :)

Last night, I had to pack. That always takes longer than I expect, hence the later bedtime than I would have really liked.

There has been some knitting going on. I finished the first of the dark green Ginormous Fuzzy Feet. I have started on the second one, then just have my dad's lime green pair to re-knit before I am totally finished with that undertaking.


Meanwhile, I finished my Lorna's Laces mittens. Very fun. Hat is next.


Hey, Baxter got to model last time. This morning, it was Derf's turn.

Gotta run. Will try for pictures from Phoenix, but we'll see what happens.

No comments: