Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Many Photos, Few Words

It’s late and I have a packed day tomorrow, so I’ll make this as quick as I can so I can go hit the hay.

Woke up this morning and took a walk. Same distance covered in half an hour less than normal. I only picked up the “really good” pieces of glass today, one in particular kind of blew me away. Whole haul:

0916glass.jpg

As (I hope) you can see, there’s one gigantic piece of glass there next to the battery. But you can’t really tell what’s going on with that piece until you see it up close a little better

0916glassZoom1.jpg

That blue piece is larger than normal and I got a few more good ones, but yeah. Let’s talk about that monster just above the battery.

0916glassZoom2.jpg

It just dwarfs the battery

0916glassZoom3.jpg

Bigger in every way. I was just shocked when I saw that piece on the beach.

I snapped a few WiP Wednesday photos

0916sock.jpg

I cranked on the sister in law socks on Saturday. Almost done with Sock #1!

And I’m still Mondo-ing along

0916mondo.jpg

I’m on my fourth ball of yarn and it’s a pretty simple knit at this point.

Snapped a few final photos of the Lake and I was out of there.

0916sky.jpg
0916sky2.jpg
0916sky3.jpg

So that’s it. I have a gazillion things on my to-do list for Thursday, so I’d best hit the sack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos. That lake is beautiful!