Friday, July 20, 2007

Sort This!

It's late, and I'm not writing a "real" post.

I'm also not attending a Harry Potter party tonight

But I did get sorted. I find it interesting that I was 84% for Ravenclaw, 83% for Hufflepuff and 82% for Gryffindor. Let's not mention the 45% for Slytherin.


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!




Lots of reading, beach time and sewing slated for the weekend at the Lake, and the first ITT (Individual Time Trial) of the Tour de France is tomorrow, so I'd best get to bed so I can be rested up for the big day. Later!

No comments: