Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meet Peggy

I’m still chugging along on my first Summer of Socks sock. Updates later. Meanwhile, it’s time for all of you to meet Peggy!


Remember my friend Bill? Well, he decided he was ready to take on another puppy and Peggy came home with him two weeks ago!


She’s been playing with Jackson (he’s the big blur with the blue collar in that photo above) and otherwise being a pup.


I think some of the casualties have involved a flip-flop and a pair of headphones. And here Bill was with Jackson who just stopped chewing stuff fairly recently. :)


Oh, and she likes to wake up EARLY. Like in the 5 o’clock hour early. But they're working on that too.


But so far, so good. Oh, and in case you want to see her in motion, we’ll see if this Blogger video thing really works



Just so you know? If I ever get a dog of my own (doubtful), you’ll wind up with pictures of him/her just about every day. I’m just sayin’. I’m a sucker for the furry cute.

8 comments:

floribunda said...

my next-door neighbors just got a puppy; we've talked in the past about time-sharing a dog with them, but as cute as Winnie is, I think I'd rather wait until she's matured a bit!

Sarah said...

OMG, she is so cute! I'm so glad you were finally able to get some pictures up.

BTW, the video worked fine for me!

Jenn said...

SO CUTE! Our neighbors got a black lab puppy over the summer and every time I see him, the cute kills me!

Jen said...

So cute! They look like they're having such a good time together!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! My lab mix is 10 years old now, and 150 lbs!

Daniele aka mscreate.typepad.com

Celtic Queen said...

She's cute! I wish we could have a second dog but Ginger is handful enough. Maybe I'll get a Min Pin after Ginger leaves MANY years from now.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Bill must have gotten the batteries. Peggy is adorable! She reminds me of the black lab we had when I was in high school. *sigh* They are the best dogs.

turtlegirl76 said...

PUPPY! How cute. =)