Oh, and keep in mind that the entirety of my weekend knitting time went into a now-finished project that you haven’t seen yet.
Daybreak is almost finished
It would be finished by now. But I ran out of the outer border color (the lavender) with about three rows to go, which meant I had to purchase another skein. It’s not the pattern’s fault. I changed yarn and had a feeling this was going to happen. But since I had to buy the extra yarn, hell if I’m gonna just do three rows and bind off. Stand by for a bigger-than-normal outer border.
Last night, I measured out warp for the next project on the loom.
Enough for probably 10 dishtowels, so this will keep me busy for quite a while. It’s 10/2 unmercerized cotton, 14” wide on the loom and eight yards long at 24 epi (ends per inch). I’m going to thread the loom for a twill pattern and I’ll have three treadling options for the towels. Kinda like these:
It’s actually one of the columns from the twill sampler we did in class. Not particularly creative, but it’ll work and holy warping practice, I’ll be an expert by the time this thing is done!