Wednesday, September 01, 2010

WiP Wednesday

We’ll take a little break from Weaving Week recap and I’ll show you what I’m currently working on!

Since I was too busy to post last week, you didn’t get to see Daybreak as it started along. Now I’m into the border section and the end is near.

0901daybreak.jpg

As with most shawls, it looks like a blob of nothing while still on the needles. But I’m digging it.

I really wanted to get my first project on the loom as quickly as possible so I didn’t have time to forget what I was doing. So I copped out and threw another sock yarn scarf on the loom. Farmhouse Fannie’s Fingering for the warp and some JoJoLand Melody for the weft. I’m already a good chunk into it and am somewhat hopeful I can finish it today.

0901farmhousescarf.jpg

And since she always seems to be popular, I snapped a few pictures of my favorite puppy since she was outside while I was picture-taking this morning.

Hi, Sydney!

0901syd1.jpg

And a close-up!

0901syd2.jpg

Back to weaving tomorrow. Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sydney is still cute, but I have to say that I miss her as a really little puppy!

Like how that new scarf is weaving up.